Lawhorne Storage Rental Agreement Lawhorne Storage Agreement
PH(229)776-3335....101 THOMPSON STREET....email@example.com........STORAGE UNIT NUMBER:
PHONE NUMBERS: Home
E-mail: --BY ELECTING TO PROVIDE ITS E-MAIL ADDRESS, OCCUPANT AGREES THAT NOTICE BY OWNER MAY BE GIVEN TO OCCUPANT VIA EMAIL
Social Security #:
Drivers License #: State___________
MILITARY STATUS: Are you or your spouse on active military status? Yes No
If yes Military contact ______________________________________________________________________
SPACE NUMBER: --RENTAL DATE: 7/25/2017
PAID TO DATE ______________
ALTERNATE CONTACT: NAME: ---PHONE NUMBER:
EMPLOYER NAME________________________________PHONE NUMBER________________________________________
MONTHLY UNIT RENT: $0.00 - LATE FEE $10.00 - FINAL DEFAULT PROCESS FEE $15.00 - RETURN CHECK FEE $25.00 -
FEE TO CUT LOCK DUE TO LOST KEY $15.00
DESCRIPTION OF PERSONAL PROPERTY STORED OR TO BE STORED: (Circle all that apply) Household goods, furniture, boxes, trunks, suitcases, toys, sporting goods, tool, motor vehicles (VIN required), other vehicles/trailers (registration number required)and/or other as named_________________________________________________________
LIEN HOLDERS: Occupant attests that the personal property in his space(s) is free and clear of all liens and secured interests except for:_________________________________________________________________________________
This Rental agreement, (hereinafter called "Agreement"), made and entered into this date as set forth above, by and between Lawhorne Storage identified above as agent for Owner, (hereinafter called "Owner")and Occupant identified above, (hereinafter called "Occupant"), whose last known address is set forth above. For the consideration herein stated, the Owner agrees to let Occupant use and occupy a space as listed above (herein after called "Space")in the self-service storage facility (hereinafter called "Facility"), situated in the city and county listed above in the state of Georgia. Said Space is to be occupied and used for the purposes specified herein and subject to the conditions set forth, beginning on the Rental Agreement date listed above and continuing month to month until terminated.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.RENT. The Occupant agrees to pay the Owner, as payment for the use of the Space and thereon, the Monthly Rent listed above. Monthly installments are payable in advance at the Owner's office on or before the monthly Rent due date" listed above, in the amount of the Monthly Rent listed above and a like amount each month hereafter, until the termination of this Agreement. The Owner acknowledges receipt of the sum set forth above showing payment through the "Rent Paid to Date" listed above. If any monthly installment is not paid by the tenth (10th) calendar day after the Rent Due Date, or if any check in payment is dishonored by the financial institution on which it is drawn, Occupant shall be deemed to be in default. The Occupant's failure to perform any of its obligations under the terms and conditions of the Agreement or The Occupant's breach of the peace shall also constitute a default hereafter. The Occupant agrees and understands that partial payments made to cure a default for nonpayment of rent will not delay or stop foreclosure and sale of Occupant's personal property (hereinafter called "Property"). The tender of payments shall not serve to waive or avoid the legal effect of prior notices given to Occupant. Only full payment on the Occupant's account prior to the published auction date will stop a scheduled sale of the Property. Owner accepts checks, money orders, and credit cards. Cash is accepted for walk in payments only during business hours. DO NOT PUT CASH IN ANY MAIL SLOT OR DROP BOX. A payment made on an account advertised for public sale must be made in cash only.
2.DENIAL OF ACCESS. If rent is not paid within ten (10) days of the Rent Due Date, Owner may, without notice, deny the Occupant access to the Property located at the Facility. Access will be denied to any party other than the Occupant who retains key to lock on Space. If Occupant is renting more than one Space at any given time, default on one space shall constitute default on all rented spaces, entitling Owner to deny access to Occupant to all rented Spaces.
3.FEES. A bill for the monthly rent will not be sent. Occupant acknowledges that late payment of monthly rent will cause Owner to incur costs not contemplated by this agreement, the exact amount of such costs being extremely difficult to fix. Therefore, if any monthly rent is received after ten (10) days from the Rental due Date, Occupant shall pay to Owner an additional sum as listed above as a late fee for each month rent is past due, such amount being considered liquidated damages. Furthermore, if any monthly rent payment is received after thirty (30) days after the rental due date, an administrative fee also referred to as the "Final Default Process Fee" may be assessed. The parties agree that these charges represent a fair and reasonable estimate of the costs the Owner will incur by reason of late payment by the Occupant. Owner does not waive any rights under the law for non-payment of rent. Said charges are due and payable without demand from Owner. If any check is dishonored for any reason, said charges shall be due in addition to a return check charge identified above. All service charges, administrative fees, default notice charges, late fees, court costs, and attorney's fees together with all other fees and charges set forth in this Agreement in connection with the enforcement of the Agreement shall be deemed "additional rent" payable by Occupant to Owner as provided in the Agreement and all such items of "additional rent" shall also be subject to the imposition of applicable sales tax as set forth in the Agreement.
4.OWNER'S RIGHT TO ENTER. In cases where the Owner considers it necessary to enter the space for the purposes of examining the space for violation of the agreement or conditions in the space, or for making repairs or alterations thereto, or to otherwise comply with this agreement, the Occupant agrees that the Owner, or Owner's representative, shall have the right without notice to enter into the space and to remove contents to another space, and continue to store such contents at the sole cost and expense of the Occupant.
5. USE OF THE SPACE: COMPLIANCE WITH LAW. The Space named herein shall be used by the Occupant solely for the purpose of storing any personal property belonging to the Occupant. THE OCCUPANT AGREES NOT TO STORE ANY EXPLOSIVES OR ANY OTHER FLAMMABLE, ODOROUS, NOXIOUS, HAZARDOUS,OR POLLUTANT GOODS IN THE SPACE OR ELSEWHERE ON THE FACILITY WHICH WOULD CAUSE DANGER OR NUISANCE TO THE SPACE OR ANY OTHER PORTION OF THE FACILITY. The Occupant agrees that the facility and the Occupants property will not be used for any unlawful purposes or contrary to any law, ordinance, regulation, fire code or health code and the Occupant agrees not to commit waste, not to create a nuisance, nor alter, not affix signs on the space or anywhere on the facility, and will keep the space and the facility in good condition during the term of this agreement. The Owner agrees that the space is not appropriate for the storage for jewels, furs, heirlooms, art works, collectibles, or other irreplaceable items having special sentimental or emotional value to the Occupant and Occupant agrees not to store said items. The Occupant hereby waives any claim for sentimental or emotional value for the Occupant's property that is stored in the space or on the facility. There shall be NO HABITABLE OCCUPANCY of the space by humans or pets of any kind for any period whatsoever and violation of these prohibitions shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement. The storage of food or any perishable goods is strictly prohibited. If hazardous substances are stored, used, generated, or disposed of in the space or on the facility, or if the space or the facility shall become contaminated in any manner for which the Occupant is directly or indirectly responsible, the Occupant shall indemnify and hold the Owner harmless from and against any and all claims,damages, fines, judgements, penalties, cost, liabilities, or losses, and any and all sums incurred or paid for settlement of any such claims, including attorney's fees, consultant and expert fees, resulting from or arising out of any contamination by the Occupant, whether incurred during or after the lease term. Occupant agrees not to conduct any business out of the space and further agrees that the space is not to be used for any type of work shop,for any type of repairs, or for any sales, renovations, decoration, painting or contracting. The Occupant will indemnify and hold the Owner harmless from and against any and all manner of claims for damages or lost property or personal injury and costs, including attorney's fees arising from the occupant's lease of the space on the facility or from any activity, work or thing done, permitted or suffered by the Occupant in the space or on or about the facility.
6.CONDITION AND ALTERATION OF SPACE.Occupant assumes responsibility for having examined the space and facility and hereby accepts it as being in good order and condition. Occupant understands that all unit sizes are approximate and enters into this agreement without reliance on the estimated size of the storage space. Should occupant damage or depreciate the space, or make alterations or improvements without the prior consent of the Owner, or require Owner to incur costs to clean the space upon termination, then all costs necessary to restore the space to its prior condition shall be borne by Occupant. Owner has the right to declare any such costs to repair as "rent" and non-payment of said costs to entitle Owner to deny Occupant access to the space.
7.LIMITATION OF VALUE. The Occupant agrees that in no event shall the total value of all the property stored be deemed to exceed $5000.00 unless the Owner has given permission in writing for the Occupant to store property exceeding such value. The Occupant agrees that the maximum value for any claim or suit by the Occupant including but not limited to any suit which alleges wrongful or improper foreclosure or sale of the contents of a storage unit is $5000.00. Nothing in this section shall be deemed to create any liability on the part of the Owner to the Occupant for any loss or damages to the Occupant's property regardless of the cause.
8.TERMINATION. This agreement shall continue from month to month unless the Occupant or Owner delivers to the other party a written notice of its intention, to terminate the agreement at least five (5) days prior to the end of the end of the then currant rental period. Owner may immediately terminate Occupant's lease if Occupant is in breach of the Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, the Occupant shall remove all personal property from the space (unless such property is subject to the Owner's lien rights as referenced herein), and shall deliver possession of the space to the Owner on the day of termination. If the occupant fails to fully remove its property from the space within the time required, the Owner, at its option, may without further notice or demand, either directly or through legal process, reenter the Occupants space and remove all property therefrom without being deemed guilty in any manner of trespassing or conversion. All boxes and trash left in the space or on the property after vacating will be deemed to of no value to the Occupant and will be discarded by the Owner at the expense of the Occupant. This agreement shall automatically terminate if the Occupant abandons the space. The Occupant shall be deemed to have abandoned the space if the Occupant has removed the contents of the space and/or has removed the Occupant's locking device from the space and IS NOT CURRENT in all obligations hereunder. Abandonment shall allow the Owner to remove all contents of the space for disposal. Occupant hereby waives and releases any claims or actions against Owner for disposal of personal property resulting from Occupants abandonment. Rent prepaid for any period in which the Occupant moves out early shall not be refunded.
9. NO BAILMENT. THE OWNER IS NOT A WAREHOUSEMAN ENGAGED IN THE BUSINESS OF STORING GOODS FOR HIRE, AND NO BAILMENT IS CREATED BY THIS AGREEMENT. THE OWNER EXERCISES NEITHER CARE, CUSTODY, NOT CONTROL OVER THE OCCUPANTS STORED PROPERTY. ALL PROPERTY STORED WITHIN THE SPACE OR AT THE FACILITY BY ANYONE SHALL BE STORED AT THE OCCUPANTS SOLE RISK. The Occupant must take whatever steps he deems necessary to safeguard such property. The Owner and the Owner's employees and agents shall not be responsible or liable for any loss of or damage to any personal property stored in the space or on the Facility resulting from or arising out of the Occupant's use of the space or the facility from any cause whatsoever, including but not limited to, theft, mysterious disappearance, mold, mildew, vandalism, fire, smoke, water, flood, hurricanes, rain, tornadoes, explosions, rodents, insects, malfunction of utilities, alarm, or sprinkler systems, Act of God, or the active or passive acts or omissions or negligence of the Owner, the Owner's agents or employees. It is agreed by the Occupant that this provision is a bargained for condition of the Agreement that was used in determining the monthly rent to be charged and without which the Owner would not have entered into this agreement.
10. INSURANCE. THE OWNER DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY TYPE OF INSURANCE WHICH WOULD PROTECT THE OCCUPANT'S PERSONAL PROPERTY FROM LOSS BY FIRE, THEFT, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF CASUALTY LOSS. IT IS THE OCCUPANT'S RESPONSIBILITY TO OBTAIN SUCH INSURANCE. The Occupant, at the Occupant's expense, shall secure his own insurance to protect himself and his property against all perils of whatever nature, for the actual cash value of the stored property. Insurance on the Occupant's property is a material condition of this agreement. Occupant shall make no claim whatsoever against the Owner's insurance in the event of any loss. The Occupant agrees that its insurer may not subrogate against the Owner in the event of loss or damage of any kind or from any cause.
11. CHANGES. All items of this Agreement, including but without limitations, the monthly rental rate, conditions of occupancy and other fees and charges are subject to change at the option of the Owner upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to the Occupant. If so changed the Occupant may terminate this agreement on the effective date of such change by giving the Owner ten (10) days prior written notice of termination after receiving notice of change. If the Occupant does not give such notice of termination, the change shall become effective on the date stated in the Owner's notice and shall thereafter apply to the occupancy hereunder.
12.OWNER'S LIEN RIGHTS. OWNER HAS A STATUTORY LIEN, THAT IS A CLAIM OR SECURITY INTEREST ON ALL PERSONAL PROPERTY STORED IN OCCUPANT'S SPACE FOR RENT, LABOR, OR OTHER CHARGES, PRESENT OR FUTURE, IN RELATION TO THE PERSONA; PROPERTY AND FRO ITS PRESERVATION OR EXPENSES REASONABLY INCURRED IN ITS SALE OR OTHER DISPOSITION PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT. PERSONAL PROPERTY STORED IN OCCUPANT'S SPACE WILL BE SOLD OR OTHERWISE DISPOSED OF IF NO PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED FOR A CONTINUOUS THIRTY-DAY (30) PERIOD AFTER DEFAULT. IN ADDITION, UPON OCCUPANT'S DEFAULT, OWNER MAY, WITHOUT NOTICE, DENY OCCUPANT ACCESS TO THE PERSONAL PROPERTY STORED IN OCCUPANT'S SPACE UNTIL SUCH TIME AS PAYMENT IS RECEIVED. IF ANY MONTHLY INSTALLMENT IS NOT MADE BY THE TENTH CALENDAR DAY AFTER THE RENT DUE DATE, OR IF ANY CHECK GIVEN IN PAYMENT IS DISHONORED BY THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTION ON WHICH IT IS DRAWN, THE OCCUPANT IS IN DEFAULT FROM DATE PAYMENT WAS DUE.
(a) FOR PURPOSES OF OWNER'S LIEN:"personal Property" means movable property, not affixed to land, and includes, but is not limited to,goods, wares, merchandise, motor vehicles, trailers, watercraft, household items, and furnishings. "Last Known address" means the street address or post office box address provided by Occupant in the latest Rental Agreement or the address provided by Occupant in a subsequent written notice of a change of address by hand delivery, verified mail, or email. (b) Owner's lien is superior to any other lien or security interest, except those which are evidenced by a certificate of title or perfected and recorded prior to the date of this Rental Agreement in Georgia, in the name of the Occupant, either in the county of Occupant's "last known address" or in the county where the self-service storage facility is located, except any tax lien by lien as provided by law and except any tax lien as provided by law and except those liens or security interests of whom Owner has knowledge through Occupant's disclosure in this Rental Agreement or through other written notice. (c) Occupant attests that the personal property in Occupants space(s) is free and clear of all liens and secured interests except for those liens and secured interests Occupant described herein above. Owner's lien attaches as of the date the personal property is brought to the self-service storage facility. Except as otherwise specifically provided in this Rental Agreement, The exclusive care, custody, and control of any and all personal property stored in the leased space shall remain vested in Occupant. Owner does not become a bailee of Occupant's personal property by the enforcement of Owner's lien. (d) If Occupant has been in default continuously for thirty (30) days, Owner may enforce its lien, provided Owner shall comply with the following procedure:
(1) Occupant shall be notified of Owner's intent to enforce Owner's lien by written notice delivered in person, by verified mail or by e-mail. Owner also shall notify other parties with superior liens or security interests as defined in this Rental Agreement. A notice given pursuant to this Rental Agreement shall be presumed sent when it is deposited with the United States Postal Service or the statutory overnight delivery service properly addressed with postage or delivery fees prepaid or sent by e-mail. If Owner sends notice of pending sale of property to Occupant's last known e-mail address and does not receive a non-automated response or a receipt of delivery to the e-mail address, Owner shall send notice of the sale to Occupant by verified mail to Occupant's last know address or to the last known address of the designated agent of the Occupant before proceeding with the sale.(a) Owner's notice to Occupant shall include and itemized statement of Owner's claim showing the sum due at the time of the notice and the date when the sum became due. (b) Owner"s notice shall notify Occupant of denial of access to the personal property and provide the name, street address, e-mail address and telephone number of Owner or its designated agent, Whom Occupant may contact to respond to this notice. (c) Owner's notice shall demand payment within a specified time, not less than fourteen (14) days after delivery of the notice. (d) It shall state that, unless the claim is paid, within the time stated in the notice, the personal property will be advertised for public sale to the highest bidder, and will be sold a a public sale to the highest bedder, at a specified time and place.
(2) After the expiration of the time given in Owner's notice, Owner shall publish an advertisement of the public sale to the highest bidder, once a week, for two consecutive weeks, in the legal organ for the county where the self-service storage facility is located. The sale shall be deemed commercially reasonable if a least three (3) independent bidders attend the sale at the time and place advertised. "Independent bidder" means a bidder who has no controlling interest in, or common pecuniary interest with, Owner or any other bidder. (a)The advertisement shall include: a brief and general description of the personal property, reasonably adequate to permit its identification; the address of the self-storage facility, and the number if any, of the space where the personal property is located, and the name of Occupant; and the time, place and manner of the public sale. (b) The public sale to the highest bidder shall take place not sooner than fifteen (15) days after the first publication. (c) Regardless of whether a sale involves the property of more than one Occupant, a single advertisement may be used to advertise the disposal of property at the sale. A public sale includes offering the property on a publicly accessible website that regularly conducts online auctions of personal property. Such sale shall be considered incidental to the self-storage business and no license shall be required.
(3) If no one purchases the property at the public sale and if Owner has complied with the foregoing procedures, Owner may otherwise dispose of the property and shall notify Occupant of the action taken. Any sale or disposition of the personal property shall be held at the self-storage facility or at the nearest suitable place to where the personal property is held or stored.
(4) Before any sale or other disposition of personal property pursuant to this Agreement, Occupant may pay the amount necessary to satisfy the lien and the reasonable expenses incurred, and thereby redeem the personal property and thereafter Owner shall have no liability to any person with respect to such personal property.
(5) A purchaser, in good faith, of the personal property sold to satisfy Owner's lien takes the property free of any rights of persons against whom the lien was valid, despite noncompliance by Owner with the requirements of this agreement.
(6) In the event of a sale, Owner may satisfy his or her lien from the proceeds of the sale. Owner shall hold the balance of the proceeds, if any, for Occupant or any notified secured interest holder. If not claimed within two years of the date of sale, the balance of the proceeds shall be disposed of in accordance with Article 5 of Title 44, the "Disposition of Unclaimed Property Act" and as it may be amended. In no event shall Owner's liability exceed the proceeds of the sale. If the Rental Agreement contains a limit on the value of property stored in Occupant's storage space, the limit shall be deemed to be the maximum value of the property stored in that space. If the property upon which the lien is claimed is a motor vehicle, trailer, or watercraft and rent and other charges related to the property remain unpaid or unsatisfied for 60 days following the maturity of the obligation to pay rent, Owner may have the property towed in lieu of foreclosing on the lien. If a motor vehicle, trailer, or watercraft is towed as authorized in this section,Owner shall not be liable for the motor vehicle, trailer or water craft or any damages to the motor vehicle, trailer, or watercraft once the tower takes possession of the property.
13. SECURITY AGREEMENT. This agreement shall constitute a security agreement covering the contents of the space and a security interest shall attach thereto for the benefit of, and is hereby granted to the Owner by the Occupant to secure the payment and performance of any default by the Occupant hereunder.
14. OCCUPANT'S LIABILITY. In the event of a foreclosure of the Occupant's interest in the space, it is understood and agreed that the liability of the Occupant for the rents, charges,cost, and expenses provided for in this agreement shall not be relinquished, diminished or extinguished prior to payment in full. The Owner may use a collection agency thereafter to secure any remaining balance owed by the Occupant after the application of sale proceeds, if any. If any property remains unsold after foreclosure and sale, the Owner may dispose of said property in any manner considered appropriate by the Owner.
15.ASSIGNMENT AND SUBLETTING. The Occupant shall not assign the agreement or sublet the space.
16.WAIVER/ENFORCEABILITY. In the event any part of the agreement shall be held invalid or unenforceable, the remaining part of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect as though any invalid or unenforceable part or parts were not written into this agreement. No waiver by the Owner of any provision hereof shall be deemed a waiver of any of the other provisions hereof or of any subsequent default or breach by the Occupant.
17. ATTORNEY'S FEES. In the event the Owner retains the service of an attorney to recover any sums under this agreement for any unlawful detainer, for the breach of any covenant or condition hereof, or in defense of any demand, claim or action brought by the Occupant, the Occupant agrees to pay the Owner the reasonable cost, expenses, and attorney's fee's incurred in any such action.
18. SUCCESSORS IN INTEREST.This agreement is binding upon the parties hereto, their heirs, successors and assigns.
19. GOVERNING LAW. This agreement and any actions between the parties shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia. Occupant consents to the jurisdiction and venue of all courts of Worth county, Georgia, and of Muscogee County, Georgia in any lawsuit arising out of or in any way connected with this rental agreement, and venue in any such action will be selected exclusively by Owner and in Owner's sole discretion.
20. WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL. The Owner and the Occupant hereby waive their respective rights to trial by jury of any cause of action, claim, counterclaim, or cross complaint, at law or in equity brought by either the Owner against the Occupant or the Occupant against the Owner arising out of or in any way connected with this Rental Agreement, the Occupant's use or occupancy of the space and the Facility or any claim of bodily injury or property damage, or the enforcement of any remedy under any law, ordinance ,statue or regulation.
21. LIMITED WARRANTY. This agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties and no representation or agreement, oral or otherwise between the parties not embodied herein shall be of any force or effect (except for written addendums agreed to between the parities.) The agents and employees of the Owner are not authorized or permitted to make warranties about the space, the facility, or any facilities referred to in this agreement. The Owner's agents' and employees' ORAL STATEMENTS DO NOT CONSTITUTE WARRANTIES and shall not be relied upon by the Occupant. The entire agreement and understanding of the parties have been made to occupant by owner or owner's agents. There shall be no liability to Owner, Owner's employees or agents in the event alarm, video system or sprinkler system, or any components thereof, shall fail or malfunction. ANY VIDEO RECORDING DEVICES ARE NOT MONITORED.
22.RULES. The Occupant agrees to be bound by any Rules and Regulations for the Facility as may be posted by the Owner from time to time. All Rules and Regulations shall be deemed to be part of this Agreement.
23. NOTICES FROM OWNER. All notices required by this agreement shall be sent by first class mail postage prepaid to Occupant's last known address or to the electronic mail address provided by the Occupant in this Agreement. Notices shall be deemed given when deposited with the U.S. Postal Service or when sent by electronic mail. All statutory notices shall be sent as required by law.
24. NOTICES FROM OCCUPANT. Occupant represents and warrants that the information Occupant has supplied in the Agreement is true, accurate and correct and Occupant understands that Owner is relying on Occupant's representations. Occupant agrees to give prompt written notice to Owner of any change in Occupant's address, any change in liens and secured interest on Occupant's Property. Occupant understands Occupant must personally deliver such notice to Owner or mail the notice by certified mail, return receipt requested, with postage prepaid to Owner's address shown above. Owner does not recognize or acknowledge address changes which are not delivered to Owner in writing and signed by occupant.
25.OCCUPANT'S LOCK. The occupant must keep the space locked and must provide his own lock and key. DOUBLE LOCKING IS PROHIBITED. The Occupant assumes full responsibility for all persons who have keys and access to the space. In the event Occupant fails to keep a lock on the space or Occupants lock is broken or damaged, Owner shall have the right, but not the obligation, to place a lock on the space; provided, however, that in such event Owner shall have no liability to Occupant for any loss or damage whatsoever, and Occupant shall indemnify and hold the Owner harmless from and against any loss, cost or expense of Owner in connection with locking, including the cost of the lock.
26. PERSONAL INJURY. Owner and Owner's agents and employees shall not be liable whatsoever to any extent to Occupant or Occupant's invitees, family, employees, agents, or servants for any personal injury of death arising from Occupant's use of the space or facility from any cause whatsoever including, but not limited to, the active or passive acts or omissions or negligence of the Owner, Owner's agents, or employees.
27. RELEASE OF INFORMATION. Occupant hereby authorizes Owner to release any information regarding Occupant and Occupant's occupancy as may be required by law or requested by governmental authorities or agencies, law enforcement agencies or courts.
28. MILITARY SERVICE. If you or your spouse is on active military duty status you must provide written notice to the Owner. The Owner will rely on this information to determine the applicability of the Service Member Civil Relief Act.
29. FINANCIAL INFORMATION. Owner does not warrant or guarantee that any financial information (credit card, checking account) will not be stolen or otherwise compromised. Occupant waives and releases any and all claims or actions against Owner for damages arising from the use of said information by others.
30. PERMISSION TO CALL, FAX, E-MAIL OR TEXT. Occupant recognizes Owner and Occupant are entering to a business relationship as Owner and Occupant. As such, to the extent any Federal or State law prohibits Owner from contacting Occupant by phone, fax, e-mail or text, Occupant hereby consents to Owner phoning, faxing, e-mailing and texting Occupant with marketing and/or other business related communications.
DO NOT SIGN THIS AGREEMENT UNTIL YOU HAVE READ IT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND IT. THIS AGREEMENT RELEASES THE OWNER'S FOR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO YOUR STORED PROPERTY. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS CONCERNING ITS LEGAL EFFECT, CONSULT YOUR LEGAL ADVISOR.